Interim Head of Intelligence
Designed as a stop-gap while we quickly build your cyber and threat intelligence program
Treadstone 71 offers the interim head of intelligence leadership service designed to assess and benchmark your organization's cyber intelligence program examining incident response, cybercrime, hunt groups, red/blue/purple teams, threat intelligence, leadership/stakeholder issues and needs, reporting, integration, and communication.
The Interim Head of Threat Intelligence Service is customized and scaled based on the size of your organization and industry type delivering temporary and highly skilled leadership when and where you need it.
Treadstone 71 provides a structured approach used to measure and develop your intelligence direction. for organizations using internationally recognized information security standards. We interface with your stakeholders, support your leadership, and new staff to take over the reins of your cyber and threat intelligence organization.
We can combine this service with the program build service and cyber intelligence capability maturity model to optimize the process and speed adoption.
- Supply experienced and effective intelligence leadership.
- Oversee the rapid creation of your cyber and threat intelligence strategy.
- Support tactical and technical intelligence needs during program build.
- Delivery timely, effective and efficient information to intelligence program stakeholders.
We deliver timely, effective, efficient, and pragmatic leadership during program build activities, during times of transition, or at any requirement needed by your leadership. The intent is to deliver mature and practical intelligence direction enabling your organization to move ahead smartly without worry.
Please complete the Contact form to receive the Data Sheet
- Analysis - Reports and Briefs
- Adversary Baseball Cards
- Cyber Intelligence Capability Maturity Model Assessments
- OPSEC Assessment - Intelligence Preparation of the Cyber Battlefield
- Interim Head of Intelligence
- Internal Intelligence Communities of Interest
- Intelligence Requirements
- Threat Intelligence Platform Selection and Rollout
- Data Sheet Request
- PIRs - How to build them properly