Iran Regime Insider Cyber Attacks - 50TB Plus
Miami - NYC - Chicago - Seattle - LA - Phoenix - Dallas - Orlando - DC - Your City - Amsterdam - Prague - Dubai - Lisbon - Zurich - Vienna - Berlin - London - Dublin - Private - Public - Training based on your needs
All in-person courses now on sale! $2999.00 Ask about our hybrid online and In-person combination courses (5 days in person followed by 90 days access to online training - one price!)
- The Massive Chinese Spying Problem
- Cybersecurity Posture and Futures - Belgium
- Mouthpiece of the Party - Chinese Cognitive Warfare in Media
- Analysis of "Contagious Sociopathy" as a method of Cognitive Warfare
- Iranian Grey Zone, Cognitive Warfare, and Psychological Operations against any opposition.
- Narrative Control and Censorship in Russia
- What is a SLOM and why you need to be aware
We invite you to seize exceptional opportunities tailored to your needs. Whether you're interested in purchasing multiple courses or seeking group discounts, Treadstone 71 has a range of special offers available. Contact us, and we will work with you to provide the best deals, including packages like "buy 2" or "buy 3."
- AI Integration: Benefit from the practical application of tools like ChatGPT and other leading AI solutions, providing hands-on experience leveraging artificial intelligence for intelligence and counterintelligence efforts.
- Core Intelligence Lifecycle Modules: Delve into the foundational aspects of intelligence, exploring methodologies and processes vital to the analysis, collection, and dissemination of actionable insights.
- Global Perspectives: Understand cognitive warfare methods employed by significant state actors, including Russia, China, and Iran. This insight offers a deep understanding of varying tactics, allowing you to anticipate and counter potential threats.
- Risk-Reduced OPSEC Methods: Learn innovative approaches to operational security, minimizing risk, and enhancing the effectiveness of your intelligence operations.
- Information Warfare Training: Engage in a comprehensive exploration of information warfare, including the principles, techniques, and strategies to recognize and respond to this evolving threat landscape.
- Access to Advanced Tools and Techniques: Acquire hands-on knowledge in utilizing and understanding ransomware and DDoS tools and techniques. Though these will be examined from a defensive standpoint, understanding the offensive capabilities of these tools ensures a well-rounded perspective.
Join us at Treadstone 71 and immerse yourself in a course that offers far more than mere information. It's an invitation to mastery in the evolving world of cyber warfare. Don't miss this chance to enhance your skills and safeguard against the ever-changing threats of the digital age. Contact us today to discover the specials and embark on this transformative journey.
Our Counterintelligence Training includes AI Infused modules:
Integrating AI into Cyber Intelligence Training: A Game-Changer
Enhanced Curriculum Adaptation:
AI uses vast educational data to personalize training modules according to a learner's needs. Whether focusing on cyber warfare, disinformation tactics, or open-source intelligence, AI adjusts the course content dynamically, enabling more effective learning.
Real-Time Simulations and Scenarios:
Imagine training scenarios that evolve in real time based on world events. AI algorithms could simulate real-time influence operations, cyber-attacks, or disinformation campaigns, offering students practical experience in mitigating and understanding contemporary threats.
AI-Powered Analytical Tools:
From deep fakes to misinformation, the course topics involve complex data analysis. AI assists in speeding up this process by automatically detecting patterns and anomalies in vast data sets. AI analysis saves time and allows students to focus more on strategy and interpretation rather than getting bogged down in data.
Dynamic Social Media Analysis:
Understanding social media dynamics is critical in today's cyber landscape. AI provides real-time sentiment analysis and trend prediction on social platforms, a feature crucial in understanding the "gray zone" of operations, destabilization tactics, and counterintelligence.
Cognitive Warfare & Psychological Analysis:
Using AI, the course includes a module that applies machine learning to social psychology and personality theories, allowing for more advanced understanding and simulations of how cognitive warfare and propaganda impact different personality types.
Fact-Checking and Disinformation Analysis:
AI can automatically sift through news sources, detect deep fakes, and flag disinformation, teaching students to identify manipulation tactics swiftly, and is an invaluable tool in the training modules focusing on media manipulation, fake news, and echo chambers.
Collaborative Learning and Group Discussion:
AI algorithms facilitates more engaging and productive group discussions by suggesting research topics, offering debate prompts based on real-time analysis of global cyber events, and summarizing key takeaways from discussions.
Enhanced Operational Security (OPSEC):
Machine learning algorithms simulates various cyber threats to OPSEC, offering a more hands-on approach to learning how to protect intelligence processes in a cyber-dominated landscape.
Continuous Assessment and Feedback:
Advanced AI analytics continuously assess student performance, offering real-time feedback and adjusting the difficulty and focus of modules accordingly. Using AI for assessments and feedback ensures students maximize their learning potential throughout the course.
AI-infused cyber intelligence collection, analysis, and analytic writing integrate artificial intelligence technologies into traditional cyber intelligence practices.
AI-Infused Cyber Intelligence Collection:
In traditional cyber intelligence, analysts manually gather data from various sources like social media, deep web, and databases. With AI infusion, machine learning algorithms automatically collect data, filter out noise, and prioritize high-value information. For example, AI can analyze sentiment on social media platforms to detect emerging threats or trends. By leveraging natural language processing (NLP), AI can interpret human language, making the collection process faster, more extensive, and more accurate.
AI-Infused Cyber Intelligence Analysis:
Analysis usually involves sifting through and interpreting collected data to identify patterns, threats, or opportunities. AI enhances this step by applying algorithms that recognize complex patterns across vast datasets in real-time. Machine learning models can identify network behavior anomalies, flag them for immediate review, or predict future cybersecurity incidents based on historical data. The application of AI ensures more accurate, timely, and comprehensive analytical results, relieving analysts from the limitations of manual human review.
AI-Infused Analytic Writing:
Analytic writing usually requires a deep understanding of the subject matter and the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely. With AI infusion, tools with NLP capabilities can assist analysts in producing more focused and informative reports. For instance, AI algorithms can automatically generate summaries of large datasets, suggest areas requiring analyst attention, and offer report structure and content recommendations. These AI-based writing tools can dramatically improve the quality of analytic reports, making them more insightful and actionable for decision-makers.
Organizations achieve a synergistic effect by integrating AI into these crucial aspects of cyber intelligence. They enhance the speed and efficiency of their intelligence operations and substantially improve the quality and accuracy of the insights generated. This fusion of AI and cyber intelligence equips organizations with a robust, innovative toolkit for navigating modern cybersecurity threats' increasingly complex and hazardous landscape.
Supercharge Your Data Collection:
Examine AI-powered solutions automatically sift through online data, zeroing in on the information that matters most. Now, identify emerging threats or trends faster and more accurately than ever, thanks to advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms.
Unlock Next-Level Analysis:
Traditional analysis methods are no match for the speed and accuracy of AI-enhanced systems. Real-time algorithms sift through enormous datasets, spot complex patterns, and identify network anomalies instantaneously. Imagine predicting tomorrow's cybersecurity threats today—that is the power of AI in cyber intelligence analysis.
Elevate Your Analytic Writing:
Why struggle with complex reports when AI can do the heavy lifting? NLP-enabled writing tools help you create reports rich in insight and easy to digest. From auto-generating data summaries to suggesting content structure, we make analytic writing a breeze.
Achieve the Unthinkable with AI Synergy:
Integrating AI into your cyber intelligence operations does not just make you faster—it makes you smarter. Harness the combined power of human expertise and machine intelligence for more actionable insights delivered more efficiently and accurately.
Are you ready for intelligence that is not just smart but AI-smart? Upgrade your cyber intelligence capabilities and navigate modern cybersecurity's complex and risky world like a pro.
Cognitive Warfare Training
The weaponization of information influences your thoughts and how you perceive content. Learn to recognize it and prevent it.
Adversary Research and Analysis
Who are they? What are their skills, capabilities, and motivations? What do they know about you!
Training Subscription - All Online Courses
Two Hundred Students Per Year for Two Years - All online courses for a fraction of the cost. Selling 20!
Detect, Analyze, Expose
Triggers, operational content, tactics, D3A / F3EAD and intent, respond,
Unlock Cyber Intelligence Excellence with Unparalleled Expertise
Selling individual assets.
About the Sale
- Up to two years transition period with course updates, backend consulting, team trainings and knowledge transfer for all acquired assets.
- Reason For Selling:
- Time for a change and a prelude to retirement.
- Seller financing with collateral and 50% down
A pervasive force distorting public discourse, hampering effective policymaking, and creating fertile ground for exploitation and manipulation.
On November 16, 2016, Oxford Dictionaries declared "post-truth" as its word of the year, highlighting a seismic shift in public discourse. The term saw a staggering 2,000 percent increase in usage between 2015 and 2016, reflecting its emergence as a significant cultural phenomenon. Unlike traditional approaches that might weaken the core and center of truth, post-truth employs a more insidious strategy: it aims to disqualify truth from the outset.
Post-truth strategies operate by attempting to supplant one version of truth with another, often using extensive manipulation and surveillance. The objective here is not to establish an alternate truth but to sow doubt and confusion, muddying the water so people are unsure what to believe. In this environment, any claim to truth becomes equally questionable, leading to cognitive dissonance among the public. Post-truth strategies execute a sophisticated form of deception that does not just bend the truth but replaces it with a fabricated reality. Those who deploy these strategies often leverage advanced methods of manipulation and extensive surveillance capabilities to achieve their aims. The primary objective is not to anchor a new truth but to sow the seeds of doubt and confusion on a grand scale. The tactics blur the lines between fact and fiction so effectively that the public finds it increasingly challenging to discern what to believe. Amid this fog of uncertainty, any statement—no matter its origin or credibility—becomes a point of contention. This atmosphere stokes cognitive dissonance within society, making it hard for individuals to reconcile conflicting information.
To further complicate matters, post-truth maneuvers have a unique way of incorporating dissent and criticism into their narrative fabric. Under the guise of "alternative facts," post-truth tolerates opposing views and gives them space to breathe—only to later reject them. While this may seem paradoxical, it is part of the design. These "alternative facts" often directly oppose one another, creating inherent contradictions that would typically undermine a coherent narrative. However, in the realm of post-truth, these contradictions become assets. They add layers of complexity that further obfuscate the truth, making it even more challenging for the public to navigate the labyrinth of information and disinformation.
- 2016 Presidential Election: During the election cycle, claims often eclipsed facts. For example, false information circulated widely on social media platforms, including allegations about candidate Hillary Clinton's involvement in various conspiracies, none of which were substantiated. The spread of such misinformation made it difficult for voters to discern reality, contributing to a post-truth environment.
- COVID-19 Pandemic: The handling of information around COVID-19 has been a breeding ground for post-truth narratives. From the outset, conflicting messages from authorities about the severity of the virus, the effectiveness of masks, and the safety of vaccines have muddled public understanding, leading to confusion and skepticism.
- Climate Change: Despite a scientific consensus on human-caused climate change, campaigns to sow doubt about this reality have been effective. Fossil fuel interests have disseminated misleading studies and false narratives to blur the line between scientific fact and opinion.
- Social Media Echo Chambers: Platforms like Facebook and Twitter have algorithms that create echo chambers, where users only see content that aligns with their pre-existing beliefs. Social Media Echo Chambers have exacerbated the spread of misinformation, making it easier to replace objective truth with emotionally appealing falsehoods.
- "Fake News" as a Discrediting Tool: The term "fake news" itself has become a weapon to delegitimize genuine journalistic efforts. By labeling uncomfortable facts as "fake news," political leaders and public figures can create confusion about reliable sources.
- Racial and Social Injustices: Conversations around racial inequality and systemic injustice often devolve into post-truth debates. Misinformation uses false crime rates, economic indicators, or historical events to create divisive narratives that distract from factual discourse.
- Conspiracy Theories: From QAnon to the "birther" conspiracy about President Obama's place of birth, these widely circulated but unfounded beliefs contribute to a post-truth landscape by replacing verified information with speculative or false narratives.
- Political Polarization: The extreme polarization of American politics encourages post-truth reasoning, where allegiance to a party or individual often trumps objective evaluation of facts. Political Polarization is evident in matters like impeachment proceedings or Supreme Court nominations, where the lines between truth and allegiance blur.
- Science Denial: The rejection of scientific fact in favor of personal or political belief is another manifestation of post-truth, evident in debates over issues like vaccinations, evolution education in schools, and COVID-19 mitigation measures.
This engineered chaos corrodes the foundation of rational discourse. As contradictory "facts" muddy the waters, the societal pursuit of truth becomes futile. The idea that a collective understanding of reality is possible erodes, taking with it the principles fundamental for a functioning democracy and an informed citizenry. In this twisted landscape, the likelihood of arriving at a consensus on what is true diminishes, and the belief that such a consensus could exist also begins to wane. The outcome is a societal climate fraught with doubt, skepticism, and a broken compass for discerning truth, leaving populations vulnerable to further manipulation and control.
Post-truth also accommodates dissent and criticism in a cunning maneuver by simultaneously rejecting "alternative facts." The dissent and criticism are paradoxical because these alternative facts often contradict each other. Yet, the post-truth paradigm thrives on such contradictions, as they further contribute to public doubt and confusion. The result is a landscape where rational discourse suffers, and the possibility of reaching a consensus understanding of truth becomes increasingly remote.
By actively fostering an environment of skepticism, post-truth makes it difficult to challenge falsehoods effectively. People become disoriented, finding it increasingly challenging to differentiate between genuine facts and manipulated information. As truth becomes a disputed territory, the stage is set for manipulation on an unprecedented scale, affecting everything from elections and public policy to social relationships and individual beliefs. By deliberately nurturing a culture of skepticism, post-truth disempowers individuals and communities from effectively challenging false claims. The resulting atmosphere of confusion leaves people struggling to distinguish authentic information from manipulated narratives. What were once clear distinctions between truth and falsehood become blurred, and truth becomes an arena for power plays and manipulative tactics. In this bewildering environment, the opportunity for deceit scales to an entirely new level, with far-reaching implications that ripple across all aspects of society. This far reach includes the electoral process, the formation and execution of public policy, social interactions, and even the core beliefs that individuals hold dear.
But post-truth's ambition does not stop at warping our immediate perceptions of reality; it seeks to destroy the structures that enable us to identify what is true. It is an assault not merely on language but also on the psychological underpinnings guiding our understanding of the world. This warping extends its tendrils into the political realm, tearing at the fabric of democratic institutions that rely on an informed citizenry. Ultimately, it creates a society where the pursuit of objective truth degenerates into a futile game of illusions, where facts are as mutable as quicksand and as elusive as smoke.
Post-truth is not a passive player in this scenario but an active force with a multifaceted impact. It disorients our cognitive faculties, corrupts the political dialogue, and destabilizes social harmony. As it permeates these various layers of society, it also changes the rules of engagement. It turns the quest for objective truth into a complex maze of falsehoods and half-truths, designed to lead us astray rather than toward understanding. The ultimate tragedy here is that post-truth does not just obscure the path to objective reality; it erases the notion that such a path could exist, leaving society wandering in a self-perpetuating fog of confusion and vulnerability.
Post-truth does not merely distort our perception of reality; it aims to dismantle the framework by which we discern truth. Its impact extends beyond language and enters the realms of psychology, politics, and society, effectively turning the quest for objective truth into a game of smoke and mirrors.
If you are tired of the same old threat intelligence feeds and looking to save time on risk mitigation, data collection, and validation, Treadstone 71's training is the answer. Do you want to stop spending a fortune on other vendors' generic data? Are you ready to elevate your team's cyber intelligence expertise? We will guide you through AI tool installation and usage, allowing you to manage your curated data without outsourcing.
Treadstone 71 is a cyber intelligence company that provides training, consulting, and content to help organizations protect themselves from cyber threats. Intelligence professionals consider Treadstone 71 as one of the first and best cyber intelligence companies in the world:
- Expertise: Treadstone 71’s intelligence professionals have a deep understanding of the cyber threat landscape. They have a proven track record of helping organizations protect themselves from cyber-attacks.
- Training: Treadstone 71 offers a variety of training courses that cover all aspects of cyber intelligence, from threat analysis to incident response. Their training is highly practical and pragmatic while being innovative. The courses are hands-on, and designed to help organizations build the skills they need to estimate adversary actions while protecting themselves from cyber threats.
- Consulting: Treadstone 71 offers consulting services to help organizations assess their cyber risk and develop a plan to mitigate those risks. Their consultants have a deep understanding of the cyber threat landscape, and they can help organizations implement the right security controls to protect themselves.
- Content: Treadstone 71 publishes a variety of content, including blog posts, white papers, and webinars, which covers all aspects of cyber intelligence. Treadstone 71 content helps organizations stay up to date on the latest cyber threats and learn how to protect themselves.
In addition to these factors, Treadstone 71 is also known for its commitment to quality and customer service. They are constantly investing in their training programs and consulting services to ensure that they are providing the best possible value to their clients.
As a result of these factors, the industry considers Treadstone 71 one of the best cyber intelligence companies in the world. They are a trusted advisor to organizations of all sizes, and they are committed to helping them protect themselves from cyber threats.
- Cyber Intelligence Tradecraft: This is training in various elements of cyber intelligence, like OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence), HUMINT (Human Intelligence), SOCMINT (Social Media Intelligence), and more.
- Strategic Intelligence Analysis: Providing analysis on a strategic level to help businesses understand and combat cyber threats.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Program Development: Assisting organizations in building a structured, formal cyber threat intelligence program.
- Cyber Intelligence Lifecycle management: Overseeing the process of gathering, analyzing, and applying Cyber intelligence.
- Research and analysis: Including targeted research on specific threats, threat actors, vulnerabilities, and other aspects of cybersecurity.
- Cyber CounterIntelligence Strategies and Tactics: Assisting organizations in implementing strategies to counteract cyber threats.
- Cognitive Warfare Training and Consulting. Cyber Psyops: Discover, collect, analyze and deliver actionable intelligence on adversary operations.
- Corporations and Enterprises: Large businesses often have significant cybersecurity needs. They may purchase Treadstone 71's services to bolster their security defenses, develop internal cybersecurity capabilities, or gain insight into potential threats.
- Government Agencies: These entities often need to protect sensitive data and systems. They may use Treadstone 71's services to improve their defensive capabilities, develop counterintelligence strategies, or gather information on potential threats.
- Cybersecurity Professionals: Individuals working in the field of cybersecurity may purchase Treadstone 71's training to improve their skills, keep up to date with the latest threats and strategies, or gain a competitive edge in their career.
- Academic Institutions: Universities and colleges with a focus on cybersecurity might also be interested in Treadstone 71's services, either to supplement their own curricula or to provide continuing education opportunities for their faculty.
- Technology Firms: Tech companies, especially those handling substantial amounts of user data or providing online services, may need Treadstone 71's services to ensure they are protecting their systems and user data appropriately.
- Healthcare Organizations: Given the sensitivity and value of healthcare data, these organizations could benefit from Treadstone 71's expertise in cybersecurity to safeguard their systems.
Benefits of engaging Treadstone 71:
- Increased cyber awareness: Treadstone 71's training courses will help employees to understand the cyber threat landscape and how to identify and avoid cyber threats.
- Improved threat analysis: Treadstone 71's consulting services can help organizations to assess their cyber risk and develop a plan to mitigate those risks.
- Enhanced incident response: Treadstone 71's consulting services can help organizations to develop a plan to respond to cyber incidents.
- Increased operational efficiency: Treadstone 71's training and consulting services help organizations improve their operational efficiency by reducing the time and resources required to estimate and prevent cyber threats.
Overall, there are several reasons why any organization should buy Treadstone 71 services and training. Treadstone 71 is a well-respected company with a compelling reputation for quality and customer service. We offer a variety of training courses and consulting services tailored to the specific needs of critical infrastructure organizations. By working with Treadstone 71, your organization can increase their cyber awareness, improve their threat analysis, enhance their incident response, and increase their operational efficiency.
FROM CYBER GREY ZONE ACTIONS TO ASSASSINATIONS – PMOI IN THE CROSSHAIRS.
The following is an overview of Iranian regime tactics, techniques, and methods used against dissidents and opposition groups. The People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI) holds a Free Iran conference every summer. Every year, the Iranian regime works to discredit, disrupt, delay, and destroy any attempts at the PMOI to hold the conference. From physical threats to the hacking of foreign governments to political pressure because of prisoner exchanges, Iran uses any tactic available to push the envelope during each action. Iran continues these actions.
Cyber grey zone actions blur the line between acceptable state behavior and hostile acts, creating challenges for attribution, response, and establishing clear norms and rules in the cyber domain. Addressing these challenges requires international cooperation, robust cybersecurity measures, and the development of norms and agreements to regulate state behavior in cyberspace.
Iranian cyber grey zone activities refer to malicious actions in cyberspace that fall short of a full-fledged cyberattack but aim to achieve strategic objectives.
If you really want to enhance your cyber intelligence beyond mere cyber hygiene, free yourselves from useless threat intelligence feeds, and significantly reduce your risk, collection times, and data validation efforts, then Treadstone 71 intelligence training is for you. Should you wish to continue to perform cyber hygiene activities while pouring your hard earned budget into $8k technical classes that bear little fruit, then do not take our courses. If you want to take your team to the next level of expertise in cyber intelligence, while weaning yourself off of someone elses high-priced generic data and information, then look to Treadstone 71.
Students will use virtual machines, download, and install ChatGPT, training the AI module on their data stores, and incorporate updated content during hands-on course case studies.
Why pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a vendors ChatGPT install over their controlled data that is not geared to you? We take you through the installation and use AI tools preparing you configure and training ChatGPT tools over your hard currated data. Stop paying someone else for what you can do.
What is cognitive war?
Cognitive warfare is a type of warfare that targets the mind, beliefs, and perceptions of individuals or groups. It involves the use of various tactics such as propaganda, disinformation, psychological manipulation (cyber psyops), and other forms of influence to shape the opinions and behaviors of the target audience.
Cognitive warfare can be difficult to recognize as it often runs through subtle and indirect means. Signs that cognitive warfare may be occurring include:
- The spread of false or misleading information through social media or other channels.
- The use of emotionally charged language or imagery to influence public opinion.
- The promotion of extreme or polarizing views designed to create division and conflict.
- The use of fear or intimidation to control or manipulate individuals or groups.
To recognize cognitive warfare, it is important to stay informed and be critical of the information presented to you. Look for multiple sources of information, fact-check claims, and be aware of your own biases and assumptions. By staying vigilant and informed, we can better protect ourselves and our communities from the harmful effects of cognitive warfare.
There have been numerous reports and allegations of Russia using cyber psychological operations against the United States in recent years. Some of the tactics that have been attributed to Russia include:
- Social media manipulation: Russian operatives use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to spread false or misleading information, sow discord, and amplify divisive issues. They also create fake accounts and personas to manipulate public opinion.
- Hacking and data leaks: Russian hackers target political parties, government agencies, and other organizations in the United States to steal sensitive information and release it to the public. Russia uses leaks to embarrass or discredit individuals or organizations or to influence public opinion.
- Disinformation campaigns: Russian operatives spread false or misleading information through traditional media channels like television, radio, and online sources. This can include spreading conspiracy theories, promoting extremist views, and distorting the facts to suit their agenda.
- Cyber-attacks: Russian hackers launch cyber-attacks against critical infrastructure in the United States, such as power grids and water treatment facilities. These attacks disrupt services, cause damage, and create chaos.
It is important to note that while there have been numerous allegations of Russian cyber psychological operations against the United States, not all these allegations have been proven. However, cyber psychological operations are a growing concern in today's interconnected world, and it is important for individuals and organizations to be aware of the risks and take steps to protect themselves.
China use psychological operations (PSYOPs) against the United States in several ways. The tactics attributed to China include:
- Cyber espionage: Chinese hackers steal sensitive information from US government agencies and private companies. This information gains an advantage in negotiations or in developing innovative technologies.
- Propaganda: China uses state-controlled media to spread propaganda and influence public opinion in the United States. This can include promoting a positive image of China, downplaying human rights abuses, and criticizing US policies.
- Influence operations: Chinese operatives uses social media platforms to influence public opinion in the United States. This can include creating fake accounts and personas to spread false or misleading information and amplifying divisive issues to sow discord.
- Economic coercion: China uses economic coercion to influence US policy decisions. This can include threatening withholding trade or investment or using economic incentives to encourage certain actions.
Iran has been known to use influence operations against dissidents domestically and abroad. The tactics attributed to Iran include:
- Cyber espionage: Iranian hackers use phishing attacks and other tactics to steal sensitive information from dissidents and opposition groups. This information finds and targets individuals who are critical of the Iranian government.
- Propaganda: Iran uses state-controlled media to spread propaganda and influence public opinion. This can include promoting a positive image of the Iranian government, downplaying human rights abuses, and criticizing opposition groups.
- Surveillance and harassment: Iranian security forces use surveillance and harassment to intimidate dissidents and opposition groups. This can include monitoring phone calls, emails, and social media accounts and detaining and interrogating individuals who are critical of the government.
- Disinformation campaigns: Iranian operatives spread false or misleading information through social media and other channels to discredit dissidents and opposition groups. This can include spreading rumors, creating fake news stories, and using bots to amplify certain messages.
We see several methods of cognitive war in the United States. The most common tactics include:
- Disinformation: The spread of false or misleading information through social media, traditional media, and other channels. This can include conspiracy theories, fake news stories, and other forms of propaganda.
- Social media manipulation: The use of social media platforms to spread disinformation, amplify divisive issues, and sow discord. This can include using bots and fake accounts to manipulate public opinion.
- Polarization: Promoting extreme or polarizing views creates division and conflict. This can include the use of emotionally charged language, the demonization of opposing views, and the promotion of conspiracy theories.
- Psychological manipulation: The use of psychological tactics to influence public opinion and behavior. This can include using fear, anger, and other emotions to manipulate individuals and groups.
- Hacking and cyber-attacks: The use of hacking and cyber-attacks to steal sensitive information, disrupt services, and cause damage. This can include attacks on critical infrastructure, government agencies, and private companies.
Important to note
While these methods of cognitive war are often associated with foreign actors, domestic groups and individuals also use them. Individuals and organizations should be aware of the risks and take steps to protect themselves from the harmful effects of cognitive war.
- Admiralty Scoring Model Evidence Verification Automation - AI
- Analyzing Targeted Cyber-HUMINT - A Short How To
- Automating Cyber Intelligence Analysis
- Automating Intelligence Source Verification
- Developing Automated Report-Generation Capabilities
- Integrating and automating SATs - Structured Analytic Techniques
- Regularly Evaluate Algorithm Performance for Report Generation and Automation
- Speeding the intelligence analysis peer review process with AI
- STEMPLES Plus as a Framework to Assess Cyber Capabilities
Intelligence Tradecraft Operator – OPSEC for OSINT, Cyber Psyops, The Cyber Cognitive Warfighter remaining US dates and locations 2023 - Contact us for training you. All in-person courses discounted to $2999.
"Incredible training classes from this crew! Our team was amazed at the content, depth, and competency of the Treadstone 71 team. We walked out pumped and ready. Highly recommended instruction from the best we have seen! If you are tired of paying for generic information or information of little intelligence value, this course is for you. We teach you how to find relevant information that is credible, sources that are valid, and methods of data provenance. All using operationally secure methods in both OSINT and Darknet environments."
Online Courses from Cyber Intelligence to Cyber Psyops
Treadstone 71 intelligence tradecraft education tools, the Reference Guide. Each laminated reference guide offers comprehensive and detailed tradecraft information. Easy to read with glossaries, diagrams, and process flows using color and illustrations. Our premium stock paper ensures long-lasting and sturdy reference guides. Our guides cover:
- Analytic Writing
- Cognitive Warfare Parts I and II
- Cyber Intelligence Lifecycle Parts I and II
- Disinformation Plus
- Stakeholder Analysis and Intelligence Requirements
- Strategic Analysis with STEMPLES Plus
- Structured Analytic Techniques
- Threat Hunting
- What is Cyber Intelligence
With others in the works that will include Cyber Counterintelligence, Color Revolutions, information Operations/Hybrid Warfare, and Chinese, Iranian, and Russian Influence Operations methods and examples. Built in lamination on 8 ½ inch by 11-inch 6 z-fold page format. Details taken directly from Treadstone 71 Training Courses. Free w/paid training course.
Information about the latest forms and methods of organizing and conducting information operations in the conditions of the war in Ukraine can be used in the work of state bodies, responsible for organizing a systemic counteraction to information aggression of foreign states, and will also be useful to political scientists, political technologists and specialists in counteracting destructive political technologies.
Students will learn methods of deception to deceive adversaries, distraction tactics, content creation for distrust, as well as methods of deployment. These methods are included in student created cognitive campaigns that are continuous from multiple vectors. Students will learn cognition of targets while understanding worlds of social media, information, intelligence, and other online vectors. We also cover the issues associated with measuring campaign effectiveness and influence analysis. We will cover concepts in Cognitive Warfare, Gray Zone Tactics, Disinformation, Influence Operations, Information Operations, Color Revolutions, Neuro-Linguistic Program, Private Intelligence Firms, and more. New dates and locations to be announced this quarter.
Course lectures demonstrate browser setup (extensions/plug-ins/add-ins) for operational security, multiple browser configurations and containers for the alignment to and tracking of personas. Students learn how to test browsers for leakage. Students will use virtual machines, download, and install ChatGPT, train the AI module on their data stores, and incorporate updated content during hands-on course case studies. We now included AI into our content analysis and stores while working to build automated hypothesis generators outside our own capabilities. We are also working to incorporate automated intelligence analysis that incorporates structured analytic technique methods. Our final effort includes AI assistance in writing analytic reports. Students may use the AI tools over their data stores to help in:
- Threat detection: AI-powered systems can scan large volumes of data and find patterns of behavior that show potential threats. This can help security teams quickly find and respond to threats before they can cause harm.
Fraud detection: AI tools can analyze financial transactions, user behavior and other data sources to find anomalies that may indicate fraudulent activity.
Malware detection: AI algorithms can analyze code and behavior to find malware and other forms of malicious software.
Estimating future actions: AI can analyze historical data to find patterns and make forecasts about future cyber threats.
Network security: AI can check network traffic and find potential security threats, such as unauthorized access or data breaches.
Incident response: AI tools can aid security teams in responding to incidents by analyzing data and finding the source of the attack.
Treadstone 71 courses include all material from the OPSEC, OSINT, Darknet Collection course plus: OPSEC methods, online anonymity, persona creation, secure browser configuration with no verified leaks. OSINT and Darknet searching, social media searches and collection, Personality identification using Myers-Briggs, the Big 5, the Dark Triad/Pitch Black Tetrad, the Psychological Techniques of the Seven Radicals, and the Nine Enneagram Type. Methods and TTPs of cyber HUMINT tactics, campaign development, management, and execution. // Adversary targeting with cyber D3A/F3EAD, PIRs, OSINT, Darknet. // Information warfare, counterintelligence deception methods, Russian/Chinese/Iranian Cyber Warfare models, and cyber psychological operations, Cognitive war campaigns. Intelligence-driven security teaming. Students must also take a few short personality tests to share during class. For US-based course locations, Treadstone 71 provides phones for students to aid with anonymity and account creation. The course also covers social media account setup, extensive use of open-source tools, methods of finding groups, channels and chats, setting up aggregated search criteria that increases speed and is targeted for individual organizational use. during class time. The course blends cyber intelligence, counterintelligence, and cognitive warfare, from setup through passive execution. Students learn how to find adversaries in both the darknet and in open sources, while creating accounts through standardized OPSEC methods proven to be secure. The updates ensure identifying adversaries, risk rating their capabilities, intent, and maliciousness, while identifying methods to counter their hybrid warfare and influence operations against our assets.
Cyber intelligence courses taught your way
If you are deeply invested in amplifying your intelligence maturity, do not let training accessibility become a headwind. Treadstone 71 turns it into a tailwind for you or your intel specialists to receive cyber intelligence training the way that works for you. All the best practices, community-validated materials, and field-tested prevention strategies can now be taught during in-person, private, or public classes.
Plunge into OPSEC methods and risk identification processes while being guided by Treadstone 71’s instructor at one of the US training venues. Let former intel professionals pass on their cognitive warfare and counterintelligence skills to you. Learn new and innovative TTPs and methods on cognitive warfare and cyber psyops.
Couple your cyber intelligence course with confidentiality to break down your organization’s cyber risks. We can customize the materials to be analyzed to meet your specific cyber program maturity level and walk you through well-curated training, be it for OSINT or Darknet practices, ChatGPT integration, or cyberpsychological warfare.
Elevate your intel excellence as part of collaboration and networking. A public cyber intelligence course is a perfect way to boost your knowledge with hands-on techniques while discussing real-world scenarios with other professionals working in the cybersecurity and intel ecosystems.
Learn to act proactively
The cyber battlefield is riddled with external and internal threats. Their types, severity, and impact vary greatly, making the right response strategy hard to implement when your assets are in jeopardy. But it always spans prioritization and mitigation steps that should be planned and executed promptly.
You can get a round-up of the best mitigation and prioritization strategies with our cyber intelligence training. But if you need help responding to specific risks undermining specific assets and posing unexpected challenges to your organization, Treadstone 71’s advisory teams are to the rescue! With cognitive warfare and cyber intelligence consulting, we can help put the finger on the type of risk and recommend actions to augment your security and mitigation efforts. We can turn our industry-relevant expertise into effective countermeasures and strategic defense for your organization once the existing risk is settled.
Master everything cyber intelligence and learn to implement proactive measures with Treadstone 71!